Austin Bay is a polymath: soldier, commentator, novelist, great radio interviewee. This post covers Saddam’s massacre of the Shia at the end of the first Gulf War, Bay’s novel The Wrong Side of Brightness, which draws on first-hand observations of the tragedy, and the United Nations resolutions that followed, blending several of Bay’s talents. Go here to learn more about Bay’s novel.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell