USA Today has a good article today on the pervasiveness of incorrect reporting about Hurricane Katrina: “Katrina spawned plague of misinformation.” The reporter, Mark Memmott, interviewed me for the story and included a quote criticizing the media’s frequent repetition of Mayor Nagin’s claim that 10,000 people had died in New Orleans.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell