With his new book renouncing his previous beliefs, Francis Fukuyama has become, in the words of Charles Krauthammer, “the world’s most celebrated ex-neoconservative.” Fukuyama is the renowned professor of international relations who declared the end of history at the conclusion of the Cold War. In his column today, Krauthammer takes issue with the anecdote that Fukuyama uses to dramatize his metamorphosis: “Fukuyama’s fantasy.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary Clinton: The Ultimate Empty Pantsuit?
- Renaming the Mountain
- More sleepless nights for Team Clinton as additional classified documents are released
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It!
- Message to #BLM
- Hillary endorsed Blumenthal email attacking Netanyahu and Israel [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell