With his new book renouncing his previous beliefs, Francis Fukuyama has become, in the words of Charles Krauthammer, “the world’s most celebrated ex-neoconservative.” Fukuyama is the renowned professor of international relations who declared the end of history at the conclusion of the Cold War. In his column today, Krauthammer takes issue with the anecdote that Fukuyama uses to dramatize his metamorphosis: “Fukuyama’s fantasy.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell