Chad and I began the second hour of Saturday’s show by interviewing Kay Hymowitz of the Manhattan Institute on her new book, Marriage and Caste In America. It was an excellent interview, and I highly recommend the book; clicking on the graphic below will take you straight to Amazon.
During the third segment, we talked about the Scooter Libby trial, which remains in several respects a mystery to me. We closed out the program by awarding our coveted “This Week In Gatekeeping” award to the New York Times, which someday may retire the trophy, for its game effort–not its first game effort, either–to stand by its man, John Kerry, and his “botched joke.”
So it was another fun week. You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell