In “Background check” at NRO’s Phi Beta Cons, John Miller helps take another look at the malicious AP story on the election of Stephen Smith to the Dartmouth board of trustees. John rebuts a ridiculous quote from Richard Routhier, the chairman of the Dartmouth alumni council’s nominating committee, but John’s post bears on the quality of the AP story as well.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell