On Wednesday evening I met with House chief deputy minority whip Eric Cantor before he spoke at a fundraiser in Minneapolis. I’ve seen Rep. Cantor speak in Minneapolis on a couple of previous occasions and always found him to be candid and pointed. I referred to the evidence introduced in the Holy Land Foundation trial underway in Dallas and asked him about the perception of CAIR in Congress. He said that there was awareness in the Republican caucus that CAIR was a problematic group. In his mind, he said, there is no doubt that it was a front group for terrorists.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell