Thanks to Senator Larry Craig (R-ID), I now know which men’s room to avoid at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The men’s room located in the Northstar Crossing of the terminal is apparently a hotbed of anonymous gay sex. Complaints to that effect prompted the airport police to station Sergeat Dave Karsnia in a stall of the men’s room on June 8, where before long Sergeant Karsnia found himself solicited by a gentleman in the neighboring stall who turned out to be Senator Craig. The arrest report reflects that Senator Craig initially trotted out some creative explanations for his behavior, though Roll Call now reports that Senator Craig pleaded guilty to the resulting charge of disorderly conduct earlier this month.
Contacted by Roll Call for comment, a spokesman for Senator Craig described the incident as a
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell