Thanks to Senator Larry Craig (R-ID), I now know which men’s room to avoid at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The men’s room located in the Northstar Crossing of the terminal is apparently a hotbed of anonymous gay sex. Complaints to that effect prompted the airport police to station Sergeat Dave Karsnia in a stall of the men’s room on June 8, where before long Sergeant Karsnia found himself solicited by a gentleman in the neighboring stall who turned out to be Senator Craig. The arrest report reflects that Senator Craig initially trotted out some creative explanations for his behavior, though Roll Call now reports that Senator Craig pleaded guilty to the resulting charge of disorderly conduct earlier this month.
Contacted by Roll Call for comment, a spokesman for Senator Craig described the incident as a
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell