The Weekly Standard has just posted the sixth edition of the Iraq Report, by Kimberly Kagan. This installment, denominated The Iran Dossier, is focused entirely on Iranian activity inside Iraq over the last 15 months. Previous reports in the same series are accessible here.
Michael Goldfarb writes that to his knowledge there’s really been nothing quite as comprehensive in detailing Iranian support for Iraqi militias and the “special groups.” He adds: “It’s long, and it’s dense, but it’s really pretty exceptional.” I add: Iran is one nut that we have yet to crack in Iraq.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- We Live In a World Gone Mad
- What Carly can do
- What Carly can do: Quotable quotes
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
- Federal judge threatens to hold IRS commissioner and DOJ lawyers in contempt [With Comment by John]
- Kerry refuses to commit to follow U.S. law on sanctions
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell