I do, sometimes, from a political perspective. But I didn’t pay a lot of attention to the music. That was a busy decade for me. Others, though–my wife, for example–are very fond of the music of the Reagan era. Well, how bad can it be?
In the Forum, a regular poster called Electra went to Patsy’s and confessed her longing to hear more music of the 80s in a thread titled “I Want 80s Videos.” “I hope you’ll post some good eighties videos for me,” she wrote.
Her fellow Forum posters obliged, to the extent that if you want to see a gallery of 80s music, via the miracle of YouTube, there it is. Still, it is far from complete. If we have more 80s music fans among our readers, as no doubt we do, I’m sure there are many more videos that can be added in response to Electra’s plea.
SCOTT adds: I can’t figure out how to embed the video over at the Forum, but here’s one of my ’80’s favorites, with a timeless message.
JOHN adds: Your wish is my command. I posted the video on the Forum thread. If anyone else is confused about how to do that, you click the “YouTube” button and put in ONLY the string of eleven numbers and letters at the end of the YouTube URL. In this case, the string was upCrNI9e63A. You just put in that, after clicking the YouTube button, nothing else.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Does Trump Trump? Angelo Codevilla on Our Present Moment
- Morality Police Come to France [With comment by Paul]
- Washington Post agrees with Power Line: Cruz crushed Code Pink
- Hillary's hot air balloon (2)
- Nick Saban offers a life lesson
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell