In the second hour of last Saturday’s show, we interviewed Lt. Col. John Nagl, one of the Army’s top experts on counterinsurgency. He is the author of Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife: Counterinsurgency Lessons from Malaya and Vietnam and, with General David Petraeus, The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual. Col. Nagl is a great American and a terrific interview. Among other things, it was a candid assessment of where we’ve been in Iraq, and where we’re going.
And, of course, we presented our Gatekeeper of the Week award and had some fun at Dan Rather’s expense.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Tomorrow, we’ll be on the air as usual from 11 to 1 central time, 12 to 2 eastern. You can listen online here.
Tomorrow we’ll kick off the show by interviewing Laura Ingraham; we’ll talk about her hot new best-seller, Power to the People, currently number 14 on Amazon’s list. It’s sure to be fun.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell