Before we leave the subject of Columbia University’s invitation to Iranian President Ahmadinejad to speak at the school in the distinguished lecture series of one of its graduate schools, I want to note Dr. Rafael Medoff’s column on Columbia’s hospitality to representatives of Nazi Germany during the 1930’s. Columnists such as Tim Rutten in the Los Angeles Times and Rick Richman in the New York Sun noted part of this history, but Medoff’s column confined itself to the historical backdrop and added details missing elsewhere.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell