The Clintons’ “two for the price of one” shtick was always pretty weird. Hillary Clinton’s one great career move was marrying Bill, a political genius. But she often seemed to be burning with rage because her own equal, if not superior, merit was going unrecognized. That’s never really changed, even though Hillary has gone on to enjoy her own career in recent years.
Earlier today, Hillary’s underlying anger came to the surface when a Congolese student asked her a question about “Mr. Clinton’s” views on China’s trade deal with Congo. She went snake on the questioner:
It may have all been a misunderstanding. ABC reports that the translator goofed, and the student was really asking President Obama’s opinion. Be that as it may, it is remarkable to think that this angry woman–who, by the way, looked unprofessional to put it kindly–is our nation’s chief diplomat.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cromnibus Gruber Torture Edition
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- The uses and misuses of Eric Garner's death
- Fake but accurate revisited
- Prog Rock Digression for a Lazy Saturday
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell