We have slightly updated our blogroll for the first time time in a long time. We have deleted Charles Johnson’s Little Green Footballs. We long ago stopped reading LGF Suffice it to say (suffice it for me to say, anyway) that Charles’s political inclinations and interests now diverge widely from our own.
At the same time we welcome Gateway Pundit and Big Hollywood. GP’s Jim Hoft is an indefatigable source of political news. He deploys exclamation points like the ancient Greeks scattered particles in their speech for emphasis. Big Hollywood is doing important work to inject diversity and political smarts to the world of popular culture. Introducing the site this past January, Andrew Breitbart described it as a big group blog that features hundreds of the big minds from the fields of politics, journalism, entertainment and culture. Big Hollywood’s modest objective: to change the entertainment industry. I have found it both instructive and entertaining.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- The Economy in Pictures
- Glenn Kessler illustrates why moderators shouldn't "fact check"
- The National Anthem: a tale of two football teams
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell