Can we all now agree that President Obama’s declaration of war on Fox News was one the most boneheaded political moves of recent history? He set out to plumb the depths of obeisance he could command from the liberal media, and finally hit bottom. This was going a little too far even for his most loyal press sycophants:
Thuggish, but incompetently so–a bad combination.
The graphic comes from a Hot Air reader.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Portlandia: City of the Petty, Bankrupt, Vindictive Left
- Democrats Are Being Crushed In the Heartland
- Democrats Pin Hopes On Naked Singing Cowboy
- U.N. warns that repealing Obamacare may be illegal
- Is This Why ESPN Is Going Broke? [with comment by Paul]
- The sanctuary cities ruling turns out to be nothing much
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell