Can we all now agree that President Obama’s declaration of war on Fox News was one the most boneheaded political moves of recent history? He set out to plumb the depths of obeisance he could command from the liberal media, and finally hit bottom. This was going a little too far even for his most loyal press sycophants:
Thuggish, but incompetently so–a bad combination.
The graphic comes from a Hot Air reader.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell