Congressman Michael Capuano of Massachusetts told a union rally in support of Wisconsin’s public sector unions, “I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going. Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary.”
The problem with telling union goons to “get bloody” is that to them, it isn’t a figure of speech. Today a demonstrator from the Communications Workers of America assaulted Tabitha Hale of Freedom Works:
We are still a long way from the disgraceful union violence that blighted some of our history, but thuggery is beginning to re-emerge.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell