Congressman Michael Capuano of Massachusetts told a union rally in support of Wisconsin’s public sector unions, “I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going. Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary.”
The problem with telling union goons to “get bloody” is that to them, it isn’t a figure of speech. Today a demonstrator from the Communications Workers of America assaulted Tabitha Hale of Freedom Works:
We are still a long way from the disgraceful union violence that blighted some of our history, but thuggery is beginning to re-emerge.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell