Wisconsin’s unions have been getting lots of attention for their boorish behavior, but let’s not forget New Jersey’s. At this anti-Chris Christie rally, New Jersey teachers and other union members explain why Christie really is just like Muammar Gaddafi. More rational political discourse from the left:
If these people would just carry around signs that say “I want your money,” I would respect them more.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell