We’ve covered Tom Klingenstein’s close encounter with Bowdoin College President (and occasional fabulist) Barry Mills here and here. In his CRB essay “A golf story” Tom responded to President Mills’s convocation address this past fall.
Today Tom takes to the pages of the Bowdoin Orient to defend his CRB essay and respond to his Bowdoin critics. Tom’s Orient column asks whether President Mills is serious about increasing intellectual diversity on campus. Good question!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- Benghazi emails show that Clinton's aides used private accounts
- The New Republic Hits a New Low
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
- John Brennan assesses
- Peace in our time, multicultural style
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell