We’ve covered Tom Klingenstein’s close encounter with Bowdoin College President (and occasional fabulist) Barry Mills here and here. In his CRB essay “A golf story” Tom responded to President Mills’s convocation address this past fall.
Today Tom takes to the pages of the Bowdoin Orient to defend his CRB essay and respond to his Bowdoin critics. Tom’s Orient column asks whether President Mills is serious about increasing intellectual diversity on campus. Good question!
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell