When pondering the unending single-mindedness of the climate campaign I usually recur to Churchill’s definition of a fanatic as “someone who can’t change his mind, and won’t change the subject.” But I’m starting to think the right cultural reference is the Seth Meyers “Really?” segments on SNL.
An item that Greg Pollowitz of NRO’s Planet Gore blog flagged takes the biscuit, as Bertie Wooster used to say: Former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson said at a dinner yesterday that Bin Laden’s death gives Obama the necessary political capital to pass . . . a climate bill.
Really? That’s what you’re going to go with right now? Pathetic.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Dishonest CIA Director Rips Trump; Trump Should Rip Him Back [Updated]
- Power Line's Inauguration Liberal Beclowning Contest
- 300 US Jewish leaders are with you
- Trump likely to move Britain to the front of the queue
- Trump meets with Judge Pryor as rumored "short list" emerges
- Reporters Beg Martin Luther King III to Denounce Trump [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell