When pondering the unending single-mindedness of the climate campaign I usually recur to Churchill’s definition of a fanatic as “someone who can’t change his mind, and won’t change the subject.” But I’m starting to think the right cultural reference is the Seth Meyers “Really?” segments on SNL.
An item that Greg Pollowitz of NRO’s Planet Gore blog flagged takes the biscuit, as Bertie Wooster used to say: Former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson said at a dinner yesterday that Bin Laden’s death gives Obama the necessary political capital to pass . . . a climate bill.
Really? That’s what you’re going to go with right now? Pathetic.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Mosby's Meltdown
- Trump, Russia and the DNC Emails: The Real Story
- The New York Times: Two conflicting editorials, one cynical motive
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell