Michael Ramirez skewers President Obama for playing politics with our troops in Afghanistan. But then, when does Obama do anything other than play politics? His release of oil from the strategic reserve is a classic: the Democrats tell us that increasing our domestic production won’t affect gas prices, until they face a political crisis. Then the clouds part, momentarily, and they remember Economics 1: increasing supply will lower prices. They remember it, however, only until the political crisis passes.
Anyway, here is Ramirez on Obama’s Afghanistan machinations. Click to enlarge:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: The Amnesty and the Ecstasy Edition
- Grubinations, White House edition
- Ishmael Jones: Panetta's betrayal
- How'd Hillary do?
- Grubergate Highlights the Corruption of the Obama Administration
- If you like your health insurance plan, you must pay more to keep your health insurance plan
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell