Yup, it’s time once again for our look back at the best photos, cartoons, and “socially constructed” memes of the week. I’m tempted to say “The Ends Justify the Memes,” but that would be wrong. (Loyal reader RS also suggests the useable headlines, “I Smell a Rattner,” or “Rattner’s Choice Theory.” I’ll keep these in the inventory.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell