President Obama ran as the candidate of hope and change, but his regime has been one of unemployment and poverty. How a president with such a record could be re-elected is a mystery that historians will try to unravel for many years to come, but in the meantime, Michael Ramirez comments on the shocking fact that nearly one in six Americans is now living in poverty, courtesy of Obamanomics. Our golfer in chief really doesn’t seem to care that his policies have been a catastrophic failure:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell