On page 1 of today’s New York Times, Steven Lee Myers and Nicholas Kulish provide an interesting variant of the Times’s patented World to end: Women, minorities hardest hit genre. Giving us a comic angle on the typhoon that has tragically devastated the Philippines, Myers and Kulish cough up “Growing clamor about inequities of climate crisis.” Now comes the campaign to rectify “climate injustice.” (Don’t we get credit for Hurricanes Katrina or Sandy?) You won’t want to miss this one.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell