Ed has posted an hour-long master video followed by individual ten-minute long clips of each speaker (Roger Simon, Ron Radosh, Claudia Rosett, and Roger Kimball), with introductions by James Taranto. New York Times reporter David Kirkpatrick took home the Duranty award for his Benghazi whitewash while Seymour Hersh took home the Rather Award for Lifetime Achievement. It looks like a mischievously good time was had by all!
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell