Ed has posted an hour-long master video followed by individual ten-minute long clips of each speaker (Roger Simon, Ron Radosh, Claudia Rosett, and Roger Kimball), with introductions by James Taranto. New York Times reporter David Kirkpatrick took home the Duranty award for his Benghazi whitewash while Seymour Hersh took home the Rather Award for Lifetime Achievement. It looks like a mischievously good time was had by all!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell