Want some good news? Some really good news? It’s this: the energy revolution in America has pretty much ended the decades-long reign of OPEC. I talked about this and other aspects of the current energy scene on the radio yesterday with one of my favorite energy analysts, Mark Mills of the Manhattan Institute. We also talked about the possibility for a serious revival of nuclear power, and there the one-word answer is: China.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell