Rocket Man is on to something regarding President Bush’s speech yesterday. As I hear the reservations about it expressed by “the Europeans,” by the media punditocracy, and by the Palestinian terror gang, I realize that the speech had a thrilling Reaganite audacity to it, an audacity not unlike President Reagan’s Berlin speech. If President Bush can keep America’s conduct consistent with the principles articulated in the speech, over the incredible pressures that will be exerted on him, he stands to join the company of the heroes of America’s freedom. Rocket Man, keep it coming…and keep the president in your prayers.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- Report: Team Hillary asked Platte River to reduce email data storage
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell