In his timely column for the Standard Online today, Hugh Hewitt explains “how the old media went left into a deep ditch of agenda journalism” and in the process opened the door to the blogs: “A unified theory of the old media collapse.”
Hugh adds this intriguing subhead to the title of his column: “Asymmetrical tolerance and the collapse of Big Media credibility: How 2004 brought doom to legacy media.” At the outset Hugh kindly notes how “On Sunday last Power Line’s John Hinderaker undressed the New York Times biggest big foot, Thomas Friedman, for all the blogosphere to see…”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell