It’s been a long time since we linked to anything over at DEBKA because of concerns about its unreliability. Suffice it to say that its post on the Tel Aviv bombing discloses information that is profoundly troubling if true: “Terrorists shatter phony calm in Tel Aviv, shop for heavy weapons.”
UPDATE: The report in Haaretz belies DEBKA’s: “Militants: Hezbollah operative recruited PA bomber.” The Haaretz story, however, relies on the word of actors who have every motive to lie.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell