You’ve probably already heard by now that an Arabic site in London has posted a rumor that Osama bin Laden is dead. Apparently there is considerable debate going on among Islamist sites about whether the rumor is true or not. We haven’t mentioned it because we have nothing to add, beyond noting the rumor’s existence.
I thought bin Laden was dead for a couple of years before he made that last video tape, so any speculation I might offer would obviously be unhelpful.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell