I’m at the Ben Gurion airport outside Tel Aviv about to board the plane that will take me most of the way home tonight. It has been hard to watch the devastation at home via the FOX News outlet here in Israel. At the end of the incredible trip I have been on, it occurs to me that Minneapolis turned out to be a more dangerous place to be than Israel this week. Tonight I thank Fern Oppenheim of American’s Voices in Israel for her extraordinary efforts on our behalf this week, I hope to think through my observations here tomorrow when I get home. For now, you can check out Jim Hoft’s several posts on the trip including photographs and video clips at Gateway Pundit (keep scrolling).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell