Exit polls indicate that Germany’s more conservative parties have scored well in today’s election, which means that Chancellor Angela Merkel should be able to form a center-right coalition with her preferred partner, the pro-business FDP. The leader of the rival Social Democratic Party called it a “bitter day for German Social Democracy.”
Once again, we see the sad spectacle of the Obama administration trying to mimic what has been worst in European politics, at the very time when Europeans are trying to break the shackles that have made their economies so much less productive than ours.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell