Regular readers know that I am a big fan of Minnesota’s Governor, Tim Pawlenty. He has compiled an enviable record of fiscal conservatism in the face of a hostile Democratic majority in both houses of Minnesota’s legislature. While he has not announced as a 2012 Presidential candidate, I don’t think there is any doubt that he intends to throw his hat into the ring. In this video, he introduces his Freedom First PAC and, not incidentally, himself to the American voter. If you haven’t seen much of Pawlenty, it’s an excellent introduction:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell