The nicest thing you hear anyone say about the “Occupy Wall Street” movement and its spin-offs is that they are like the Tea Party. That is what President Obama, for one, has claimed. More objective observers think that it takes a remarkable degree of myopia not to notice the differences. This video by Minnesota Majority sums them up well. Feel free to share with your friends:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell