The nicest thing you hear anyone say about the “Occupy Wall Street” movement and its spin-offs is that they are like the Tea Party. That is what President Obama, for one, has claimed. More objective observers think that it takes a remarkable degree of myopia not to notice the differences. This video by Minnesota Majority sums them up well. Feel free to share with your friends:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Ms. Glick dissents
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell