The nicest thing you hear anyone say about the “Occupy Wall Street” movement and its spin-offs is that they are like the Tea Party. That is what President Obama, for one, has claimed. More objective observers think that it takes a remarkable degree of myopia not to notice the differences. This video by Minnesota Majority sums them up well. Feel free to share with your friends:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell