My endorsement of Mitt Romney got the predictable response. Many of our readers and others around the internet agreed with me; others denounced me as a hopeless moderate. To which I say, I am in good company–that notorious squish Ann Coulter has also endorsed Romney, on the ground that he is one of only two GOP candidates who is solid on illegal immigration (along with Michele Bachmann), and the one who is most likely to win so as to secure the repeal of Obamacare. Ann’s rationale is thus different from mine; still, to those who accuse me of going soft: I rest my case!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell