I don’t really have that much copy to go with this headline–it just popped up in my head and I thought I’d run with it, sort of like my previous threatened title for my next book: The Purpose-Driven Da Vinci Code (and Diet Book). Actually I improvised the Fifty Shades of Gray Liberalism on the Bill Bennett show this morning, though I wasn’t quick enough to follow up with the obvious metaphor of liberals exacting their sado-masochism on the American economy. Anyway, this morning was great fun, but now I’m waiting to catch a plane back out to the Left Coast, so I’ll be out of blogging range for most of the rest of the day. Too bad–I’ve got a ton stored up in my head.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill