I think we owe Neville Chamberlain and Stanley Baldwin a posthumous apology for their appeasement. It’s pretty clear by now that Putin will do pretty much anything he wants in Ukraine, as Obama and especially Secretary of Weakness John Kerry have indicated that we won’t do much of anything because this “shouldn’t become a great power crisis,” or whatever nonsense Kerry keeps dribbling out of his mouth. I almost wish he’d stick with talking nonsense about climate change. Has the U.S. ever been led by smaller dwarfs?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell