“Net neutrality” is one of those technical-seeming issues about which it isn’t hard to make up one’s mind. Four good reasons to oppose it: 1) It is a solution to no known problem. 2) Why would we want the federal government to control the internet? 3) MoveOn.org and the Daily Kos are for it. 3) In Glenn Reynolds’ words, “Nothing says forward looking for the 21st century like a regulated utility.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell