I have to say, the GOP debate Thursday night just wasn’t the same without The Donald. I had to treat it like an old Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode, supplying my own taunts in place of the insults and grandiosities that Trump would have provided. (And suddenly Bernie is reluctant to debate? What’s that about?) Meanwhile, just as we might be on the cusp of having a president with a supermodel first lady, Barbie decided to go all politically correct on us and jump up five dresses sizes. Trump should take up a new slogan: Make Barbie great again!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell