Sure, I know it isn’t over. I didn’t watch it to the end. Who possibly could? My comments will be brief:
1) Joe Biden was the winner tonight. He pretended to be sane, and did a decent imitation.
2) Julian Castro–did anyone remember that he was on the stage?–is running to be Elizabeth Warren’s VP. He did her dirty work tonight.
3) It’s time to pull the plug on Bernie Sanders. It’s not just that he is a raving maniac–he is an extremely elderly raving maniac. I hope he made it through the night.
4) Early on in the campaign, I thought Kamala Harris had a good shot. I was wrong.
5) Andrew Yang showed himself to be the quintessential Democrat. He gets votes the old-fashioned way: he buys them. Unfortunately, he could only afford to buy 12.
6) I heard a rumor that Amy Klobuchar participated tonight, but I can’t verify it.