Time for another data-rich roundup, focusing on the usual suspects—energy, economics, and wokism.
• Let’s start with the Bumbling Biden Brigade:
Is the economy slowing, just as inflation is accelerating?
Meanwhile, while we argue about OSHA implementing the vaccine mandate, this is a good time to review the macro evidence that OSHA has done close to nothing to affect workplace safety:
• News you can use:
• Some poll data taken before last week’s election that helps explain last week’s election:
Chaser: Looks like the media narrative isn’t working—
Blast from the past:
• Reminder of how liberals view our country:
• Is Bitcoin going to swallow the world?
• I like Tesla and all, but this chart makes me skeptical:
• And this chart makes me worried:
• If there was ever chart completely mislabeled, it’s this one:
• Go ahead, laugh at the New York Times:
• And finally. . .