In the video below, compare and contrast the president of Libya Mohammed el-Megarif with Obama administration spokesman Susan Rice. It’s not a good sign when the president of Libya speaks far more credibly on the murders of four Americans at the American consulate than an administration spokesman. NPR audio to the same effect is posted here. Judging by the comments on Jake Tapper’s report on Rice’s This Week appearance, I’m not the only one finding that the Obama administration has been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell