In the video below, compare and contrast the president of Libya Mohammed el-Megarif with Obama administration spokesman Susan Rice. It’s not a good sign when the president of Libya speaks far more credibly on the murders of four Americans at the American consulate than an administration spokesman. NPR audio to the same effect is posted here. Judging by the comments on Jake Tapper’s report on Rice’s This Week appearance, I’m not the only one finding that the Obama administration has been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill