Much has been made of Barack Obama’s unwillingness to engage with foreign leaders during the recent events at the United Nations, and the priority that he consistently gives to campaigning and fundraising over discharging his ostensible duties as president. Michael Ramirez sums up the critique by contrasting Benjamin Netanyahu’s concept of a red line with that of our president:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell