Much has been made of Barack Obama’s unwillingness to engage with foreign leaders during the recent events at the United Nations, and the priority that he consistently gives to campaigning and fundraising over discharging his ostensible duties as president. Michael Ramirez sums up the critique by contrasting Benjamin Netanyahu’s concept of a red line with that of our president:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill