More on “the melee:” Both the Pioneer Press (Sunday) and the Star Tribune (today) have published follow-up thumb-suckers on Thursday’s race riot in north Minneapolis. And both papers have now reverted to the lowest common denominator in such discussions, becoming mouthpieces for the hustlers who use the continuing assaults on the police as the perfect oppportunity to shake down “whitey” for “jobs” and other elusive goodies.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell