As a result of Senator Wellstone’s death, the Minnesota Republican Party has suspended all campaign activity–not only in the Senate campaign, but in all other campaigns as well. Several significant campaign events have been canceled, including events intended to benefit candidates for governor and other constitutional offices. This cessation could potentially affect races for the House and for governor, as well as the Coleman race. It is not yet clear whether these other candidates will also suspend their campaign activities, or whether the suspension will be limited to the party.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell