Sixty-six percent of Americans approve of President Bush’s work, according to this Washington Post report on the latest Washington Post-ABC News poll. 75 percent of those polled view Bush as “a strong leader.” Although Ruy Teixeira, co-author of The Emerging Democratic Majority, believes that Bush’s high rating for leadership is “narrowly based on Sept. 11 and thus precarious,” the Post finds that “the view of Bush as a powerful leader has clearly extended beyond the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell