Haaretz has a report on the double homicide bombing at the Tel Aviv bus station, for which the al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade has admitted guilt. The death toll currently is at 22.
There has never been any serious doubt about the Arabs’ intentions, but for what it’s worth, note the rationale stated by al Aqsa: to kill “the Zionist occupiers of the land of Palestine”–that is to say, Israel. The Arabs’ attempted genocide is based not on Israeli government policy, nor on settlements in the West Bank, or anything else, other than the mere fact of non-Muslims living in the Middle East.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell