What is it about war protesters that causes them to mimic the worst of the Palestinians? Until today, the only people I had seen abuse their children by making them grotesque participants in a rally were in the West Bank or the Gaza Strip. Now the concept has spread to Los Angeles, where the City Council has just adopted an anti-war resolution. I guess it indicates some kind of underlying affinity.
On the other hand, this RAF pilot is on our side. We always seem to get the better of these comparisons.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell