Some lefty has created this virtual “Bush Regime” deck of cards, featuring the President as the Ace of Clubs, etc. This isn’t particularly clever, but it is an interesting guide to who’s who on the right, as perceived by this particular lefty. Andrew Sullivan is crowing about being the five of diamonds. What’s interesting to me is the preponderance of “new media” (i.e., internet and talk radio) figures who made it into the deck. Michelle Malkin, the four of diamonds, outranks even such luminaries as Rush Limbaugh and David Horowitz. No word yet from Michelle on how she feels about being included, but my guess is her only complaint is they didn’t use a better photo.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell